Compare low cost door-to-door prices for airport transfers from Alicante Airport with Solhop – the highest rated private transfer supplier in Spain.
Best reviews for ALC Taxis
For the fifth year in a row Solhop airport taxis was awarded the TripAdvisor ‘Certificate of Excellence’.
Book now no need to pay until later
Unlike most taxi companies, with Solhop you can book your taxi online today but without having pay anything until you arrive at your hotel or other destination.
No Cancellation charges
There will be no cancellation charges if you do have to cancel your Alicante airport taxi any time before your travel.
Low cost taxi service with all licensed and top quality taxis. Drivers are uniformed, professional and well experienced.
from Alicante ALC
Pre-book your taxi Online
To avoid unnecessary delays and waiting around after arriving at Alicante airport why not pre-book your taxi online? Your driver will be waiting inside the arrivals area of the airport holding up a sign with your name on it. Getting a taxi is a great option if you don’t want to book car hire and drive yourself.
With Solhop you can pay your driver in cash on the day without having to pay by debit or credit card over the internet when you book. Check out the table below to compare rates of different taxi suppliers.
Taxi Prices from Alicante Airport in 2023
Prices of Alicante Airport Transfers
|Transfer destination||TAXI (1-4 PEOPLE)||MINI-VAN (5-7 PEOPLE)||MINIBUS (8-13 PEOPLE)|
|Alicante Airport to: Calpe||€112||€132||€175|
|Alicante Airport to: Benidorm||€76||€110||€116|
|Alicante Airport to: Torrevieja||€74||€101||€126|
|Alicante Airport to: Javea||€143||€163||€207|
|Alicante Airport to: Altea||€104||€119||€137|
|Alicante Airport to: Denia||€151||€175||€219|
|Alicante Airport to: Teulada||€112||€132||€200|
|Alicante Airport to: Playa de San Juan||€50||€70||€90|
|Alicante Airport to: Alicante city||€49||€57||€88|
|Aicante Airport to: Santa Pola||€54||€62||€100|
Airport taxis can be found just outside Alicante airport arrivals main terminal. The taxi rank itself is located at airport arrivals to the side on level 0. However if you arrive at Alicante airport by taxi, the taxi rank is located at Alicante airport Departures which is to the side of the main airport terminal on level 2.
Please note that taxi fares to the airport include an extra supplement of 4.25 euros unless you decide in prebooking.
Return to the Airport collection time
If you want to know the best time to be collected by your taxi to go to the airport, consider the estimated journey time to the airport and plus an additional two hours to this. Minus this from your flight departure time, then this will be a good time to get your taxi.
Alicante Airport Taxi
Telephone numbers & email contact
- Radio Taxi Elche taxi (Taxi phone no): +34 965 458 257 email [email protected]
- Levante Alicante taxis +34 669 69 40 55
- Costa Blanca Taxi Alicante-Aeropuerto Telephone taxi: +34 664 12 84 82
- Area Taxi Alicante for disabled persons: 971 703 529
Taxi Mobile App
If you need to download a taxi app on Google Play or Apple, you may prefer to use Radiotaxielche. Downloading this may help you arrange for taxis to get around Alicante and order a taxi.
Taxis for Wheelchair Users
Most of the vehicles are accessed via ramp and can accommodate manual as well as powered wheelchairs. If you are planning to travel in a power chair, you may wish to check that the total unladen weight of your chair is not above the weight limit for the wheelchair taxi, especially with regards to the tie-down-system, as some power chairs can be very heavy.
If contacting the taxi companies by telephone, it is useful to know a little Spanish. However, the companies are generally helpful and will try to put you through to an English-speaking member of staff if needed.
The fares vary from company to company and you may wish to obtain several quotes to compare prices. As a rough estimate, wheelchair taxis are between 25-40 % more expensive in comparison to a standard taxi.
Below is a list of wheelchair taxi providers
- The taxi company has a good range of vehicles, large enough for reduced mobility passengers. Their different-sized vehicles include wheelchair taxis. See their website – http://www.radiotaxielche.es/ – where they are also known as to as ‘Eurotaxis’.
- Their most popular route is getting from departures at Alicante Elche airport. To make a booking on the company’s website, click on “Contact Us” and fill in the online contact form. The need for a wheelchair taxi has to be specified in the “comments” section.
- The company can also be contacted by phone, WhatsApp or text message on 0034 659 559 550.
- Payment is made to the driver in cash or by card (the vehicles are fitted with chip and pin machines).
Alicante AIRPORT TRANSFERS
- A range of wheelchair-accessible vehicles, from taxis to coaches, are available.
- Quotes can be obtained, and bookings can be made via e-mail at: [email protected]
- To view an example of the type of vehicles provided by this company, visit their website on majorca.european-airport-transfers.com and click on “Specialist Transfers”.
- Payment can be made online when booking or, in some cases, to the driver in cash.
- The company can also be contacted by phone: 0034 971 549497 or fax: 0034 971 549875
- Information about this company can be viewed at mallorcataxibus.com or mallorcabuses.com.
- To find information about their wheelchair-accessible vehicles, to obtain a quote or to make a booking, click on “wheelchair” or “accessible wheelchair”.
- Payment is made online at the time of booking.
- The company can be contacted on [email protected], if you need more information.
TAXIS DE MALLORCA
- To view information about this company, visit taxisdemallorca.com.
- You will find an online booking form by clicking on “Reservations”. The need for a wheelchair-accessible taxi will have to be noted in the “Comments” section and by clicking on “Special Service” at the top of the booking form.
- If you wish to find out more, click on “Questions” for an online contact form, or send an e-mail to [email protected]
Alternative benefits of a Taxi
Knowing a bit of Spanish is useful as not all drivers may be fluent in German or English. However, most drivers are helpful and generally friendly. If you are with a driver fluent in your language or your Spanish is good enough, then they may be able to help you with local knowledge. If you want to know about good bars or restaurants or one that’s recommended, drivers are good to ask as they often have a few in mind. Also, they can help in directing you to the areas with the best or most lively nightlife or most spectacular natural attractions on the island.