Transfers & Taxis from Alicante Airport to Benidorm
Local Benidorm Taxi Tariffs
Taxis in Benidorm are metered and have two basic fares as follows:
Taxis Night-time tariff
(from 9pm to 7am) as well as Sundays and Bank Holidays
Taxis Day-time tariff
(from 7am to 9pm)
How much is a transfer from Benidorm to Altea?
A taxi from Benidorm to Altea costs between €12 – €15.
How far is it from Benidorm to Altea?
It is 10 km from Benidorm to Altea and takes about 20 minutes to drive via the N-332.
How much is a transfer from Benidorm to Valencia Airport?
A taxi from Benidorm to Valencia Airport costs approximately €232.
How far is it from Benidorm to Valencia Airport?
It is 147 km from Benidorm to Valencia Airport and takes approximately 1 hr 40 mins to drive via the AP-7.
How much is a taxi from Benidorm to Alicante City?
A taxi from Benidorm to Alicante City costs around €65.
How far is it from Benidorm to Alicante City?
It is 46 km from Benidorm to Alicante City and takes approximately 40 minutes to drive via the AP-7.
Find more information on Alicante Airport Transfers
Driving from Benidorm to Alicante Airport
- Get on the E-15/AP-7 at Benidorm from Av. de Europa, Av. Comunidad Europea and CV-753.
- Head south-west on Calle del Esperanto towards Calle Ibiza.
- Turn left onto Avenida del Doctor Orts Llorca.
- After 260m turn left onto Av. de Europa. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Av. Comunidad Europea.
- Continue for 900m and at the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto CV-753 then keep left at the fork, follow signs for Alacant/Alicante/E-15/AP-7 and merge onto E-15/AP-7.
- Merge onto E-15/AP-7 and stay on the AP-7 for 25.5 km.
- Use the right 2 lanes to take the A-70 exit towards Alacant/Alicante/Murcia/A-31/Madrid/A-77/A-7/Aeropuerto.
- After a further 33km take exit 22 towards N-340/Torrellano/El Altet/N-332/Santa Pola/Aeropuerto.