Transfers & Taxis from Alicante Airport to Benidorm
Benidorm Taxi Transfers
TripAdvisor has rated Solhop Benidorm taxi transfers with their “Certificate of Excellence” for several years in a row.
Pay nothing when you book
Book your Benidorm taxi transfer now and pay your driver later.
Cancel taxi for free
You can cancel your Benidorm airport transfer for free at any moment before your transfer.
Solhop drivers are the very best in Benidorm and know all of the hard to find destinations.
Local Benidorm Taxi Tariffs
Taxis in Benidorm are metered and have two basic fares as follows:
Taxis Night-time tariff
(from 9pm to 7am) as well as Sundays and Bank Holidays
Taxis Day-time tariff
(from 7am to 9pm)
How much is a transfer from Benidorm to Altea?
A taxi from Benidorm to Altea costs between €12 – €15.
How far is it from Benidorm to Altea?
It is 10 km from Benidorm to Altea and takes about 20 minutes to drive via the N-332.
How much is a transfer from Benidorm to Valencia Airport?
A taxi from Benidorm to Valencia Airport costs approximately €232.
How far is it from Benidorm to Valencia Airport?
It is 147 km from Benidorm to Valencia Airport and takes approximately 1 hr 40 mins to drive via the AP-7.
How much is a taxi from Benidorm to Alicante City?
A taxi from Benidorm to Alicante City costs around €65.
How far is it from Benidorm to Alicante City?
It is 46 km from Benidorm to Alicante City and takes approximately 40 minutes to drive via the AP-7.
Find more information on Alicante Airport Transfers
Driving from Benidorm to Alicante Airport
- Get on the E-15/AP-7 at Benidorm from Av. de Europa, Av. Comunidad Europea and CV-753.
- Head south-west on Calle del Esperanto towards Calle Ibiza.
- Turn left onto Avenida del Doctor Orts Llorca.
- After 260m turn left onto Av. de Europa. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Av. Comunidad Europea.
- Continue for 900m and at the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto CV-753 then keep left at the fork, follow signs for Alacant/Alicante/E-15/AP-7 and merge onto E-15/AP-7.
- Merge onto E-15/AP-7 and stay on the AP-7 for 25.5 km.
- Use the right 2 lanes to take the A-70 exit towards Alacant/Alicante/Murcia/A-31/Madrid/A-77/A-7/Aeropuerto.
- After a further 33km take exit 22 towards N-340/Torrellano/El Altet/N-332/Santa Pola/Aeropuerto.